Polyethylene Pipe (PE)
Hynds Water offers a complete range of polyethylene pipe systems for both pressure and drainage applications. All polyethylene pipe and fittings (PE80 and PE100) are manufactured in accordance with relevant standards including AS/NZS 4130 and AS/NZS 4129.
- For use in potable, non-potable water & sewer systems
- Size Range: DN16 – DN2000
- Pressure Range: PN4 – PN20 (PE100: SDR41 – SDR9)
- Material Options: PE100 (Potable/Non-Potable/Rec Water/Sewer),
- PE80/100 (Gas), PE80 (Electrical/Communications) Lengths: 18m Lengths in all sizes
- Coils: 25m – 200m Coils up to DN160 on drum
- Colours: Black, Blue, Purple, Cream, Yellow, White & Orange
- Standard: AS/NZS4130
Various fittings and jointing systems are available that can provide a fully welded pipe system, including electrofusion fittings from 20 to 1600 mm and butt fusion fittings for even larger diameter lines.
The strength, flexibility and long term durability offered by polyethylene pipe has seen it become the material of choice for a wide range of pressure applications.
PE Pressure Pipe Systems
PE Drainage Pipe Systems
PE ELECTROFUSION & BUTT WELD FITTINGS
- For use in potable & non-potable water & sewer systems
- Size Range: DN20 – DN1600
- Pressure Range: PN10, PN16
- Product Range: Electrofusion Fittings
- Short Spigot Fittings for Butt Welding Long Spigot Fittings for Butt Welding & Electrofusion Standard: AS/NZS4129