Hynds Water offers a range of GRP and FRP pipes for pressure water application in the civil, irrigation and geothermal markets.
A full range of complimentary fittings and manholes is also available.
- For use in pressure, non pressure and trenchless applications for potable,
- non-potable water & sewer systems
- Size Range: DN300 – DN4000
- Pressure Range: PN1 – PN35
- Lengths: 11.8m
- Full range of formed and mitred fittings with customised on-site fabrication capability
- Stiffness: SN2500 – SN10000
- Compliance: AWWA C950
- Standards: AS3571.1, AS3571.2, ISO 10467, ISO 10639