Eloy Water Oxyfix®
Oxyfix® is a new generation of compact, reliable and low-cost waste treatment systems for requirements over 3 cubic metres. Ideal for commercial application.
WHY CHOOSE OXYFIX®?
Oxyfix® operates on the principle of treating wastewater through an immersed, aerated culture that has numerous advantages:
- Discreet, compact and significantly reduced risk of odour
- Reliable. Over 15,000 Oxyfix® systems installed
- Low power consumption (starting from $11/month)
- Easy to install and costs very little to maintain
- Register your system with Eloy Water and extend your warranties
CERTIFICATION AND ACCREDITATION
- AS/NZS: 1546 and 1547
- EC certification
- The C-90 tank and manufacturing process is BENOR Certified
- French accreditation for Oxyfix® C-90 : 2015-001 (Concrete tank)
- French accreditation for Oxyfix® G-90 : 2010-016 (Glass Reinforced Polyester tank)
For more information, visit the Eloy Water Oxyfix product page