The ecoSep® Oil-Water Separator is a below ground device that separates oil from water.
The device function using a combination of gravity settling and coalising media to remove free oil with a specific gravity up to 0.95 point to <5mg/L (ppm). The system provides cost effective, high efficiency elimination of sediments and oil from sites where water quality treatment is required.
- Separates free oils to less than 5ppm in discharge
- Performance exceeds environmental standards
- Automatic hydrocarbon spill control and shut-off valve
- Separates light liquids (specific gravity below 0.95)
- Fueling facilities, transformers and oil storage areas
- Treatment of non-detergent laden washing water from vehicle washing and
- Treatment of industrial process wastewater
- Treatment of wastewater from oil removal plants